Who are we?
Software Development Lead (SDL) aims to become a daily destination for software professionals who want to share their knowledge and be in touch with everything relevant to software development. We have professional writers who educate the readers with their experience and knowledge. The content generated on this site will be easily interpreted by the layman. Therefore, it is advantageous for everyone.
The Topics We Cover
We are going to cover all the topics related to software development, web app development, mobile app development, product development, cloud app development, custom software development, enterprise software development, SAP and system integration, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Business Intelligence (BI), mixed reality, machine learning, data analytics & visualization, and Internet of Things (IoT), business technology, cloud strategy and digital transformation, app security, infrastructure security, and network security.
- This website entails both current and latest topics.
- We encourage content supported by statistics from authentic sources and deliver a meaningful conclusion.
Recommendations For Guest Authors
- If you want to share technical content related to the software development industry, then we need you. This is because; our main aim is to provide supreme quality content that offers useful information for analysts, entrepreneurs, engineers, and investors.
- If you want to write technical content relevant to the software development industry then we need you. This is because, our main objective is to offer excellent quality content that provides useful data for investors, startups, entrepreneurs, engineers, and analysts.
- These are the things we do; now we will enlighten you regarding the stuff we require from you.
Write and Submit Your Author Bio
- The writer’s information must be attached to each post published on the software development lead. You must introduce yourself to the reader in 100 words.
- The links to social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn must be provided.
- The name of your company and designation must also be provided.
- Passport-size photographs should also be attached.
Guidelines and Rules For Blog Posts
- The word limit must be between 700 to 1200 words.
- The topic must be interesting and relevant.
- The post submitted should be free of all sorts of grammatical and punctuation errors.
- There should be zero plagiarism.
- The article should be backed with facts and figures from authentic sources.
- Your business cannot be overly promoted in the blog.
- Don’t link to inappropriate sources and industries such as pornography and casinos.
- We will allow one do-follow link in the article.
How To Select Topics?
While publishing the content, our main aim is to attract an audience with popular topics that they would love to read. For this reason, we have selected some topics.
- Custom Software Development– designing of software operations for a specific user or group of users
- Enterprise Software Development– the process of creating software operations for use by large companies
- Software Development– the process of creating, designing, planting, and supporting software.
- Product Development– the entire process of taking the product to the market.
- Web app development– the process of developing web operations.
- Mobile App Development– the process of developing software for tabs and smartphones.
- Cloud App Development– the process of engineering apps for the cloud.
- SAP– extensively used ERP that creates centralized systems for the business.
- System Integration– the process of joining software and hardware modules into one cohesive infrastructure.
- Digital Transformation– the process of using digital technologies to produce new — or modify — business processes.
- Business Technology– focuses on furnishing advice to break business and technology problems to achieve business objectives and maximize the value of IT investments.
- Cloud Strategy– helps companies develop and apply a comprehensive plan for adopting and using cloud technology.
- Augmented Reality (AR) – enhanced interpretation of the real physical world that’s achieved through the use of digital visual rudiments, delivered via technology.
- Virtual Reality (VR) – a simulated 3D environment that enables users to explore and interact with virtual surroundings in a way that approximates reality.
- Mixed Reality– liberates us from screen-bound guests by offering spontaneous relations with data in our living spaces and with our team members.
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) – software technology that’s easy for anyone to use to automate digital tasks.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) – simulation of human intelligence processes by computer systems.
- Machine Learning (ML) – methods that leverage data to improve performance on some set of tasks.
- Internet of Things (IoT) – the collective network of connected devices and the technology that facilitates communication between devices and the cloud.
- Business Intelligence (BI) – a specialized structure that collects, stores, and analyzes the data produced by a company’s conditioning.
- Data Analytics and Visualizations– graphical representation of information and data in a graphical format.
- Infrastructure Support- a blend of software, systems, and services that are used by the company to support its IT service.
- Customer Support– helping guests to use products and services rightly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Cloud structure– describe the factors demanded in cloud computing.
- Hybrid structure– IT structure design made up of a blend of data centers, private shadows, or public shadows.
- On-Premises structure – software & infrastructural setup stationed & running from within the confines of your link.
- Integration – demonstrates better performance compared to the sum of all independent systems.
- Migration– rebuilding the system from scrape, enforcing the same features and functionalities with ultramodern developing technologies, also called app modernization.
- DevOps– DevOps is a set of practices that combines software development ( Dev) and IT operations( Ops).
- Headless CMS-the only web content operation system that acts primarily as a content depository.
- Network Security– involves the authorization of access to data in a network, controlled by the network director.
- Application Security– all tasks that introduce a secure software development life cycle to development brigades.
- Infrastructure Security– protects the software on the network from attack, as well as its users and its data.
Submit your details on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re looking to contribute to other blogs as well, we recommend search these keywords on Google:
- ”Write for us”
- “Guest post contribution”
- “Guest article sumission”
- “Become a contributor”
- “Guest blogging”
- “Guest Blog Submission”
- “Submit an article”
- “Write for us” “Technology”
- “Write for us” “DevOps”
- “Write for us” “Enterprise Software Development”
- “Write for us” “Product Development”
- “Write for us” “Software development”
- “Write for us” “Mobile App Development”
- “Write for us” “Tech News”
- “Write for us” “Digital Transformation”
- “Write for us” “Augmented Reality”
- “Write for us” “Virtual Reality”
- “Submit Guest post”
- “Guest Writers Needed”
- “Sponsored Post”
- “Write for us paid”
- “Write for us free”
- “Write for us Guest post”
- “Guest blogging”
- “Guest post websites”
- “Guest bloggers”
- “Guest blogging sites”
- “Guest blogging platform”
- “Free Article submission”
- “Article writing sites”
- “Article publishing sites”
- “Guest blogging opportunity”
- “Sponsored Post website”